Friday, February 18, 2011

Annual Day 2011 - Drawing Competition

I know its been quite some time we had our annual day and posting it on our blog took some time, but I'm finding it difficult to cut the video and split it into individual performances. So till I am done with that, we can appreciate our kutti-talents who did some splendid job in the drawing competition. Meanwhile if anyone can offer me help cutting the video and posting it on our youtube profile I'll be glad :-)

Click the link below to view the album...


Annual Day 2011 - Drawing Competition

1 comment:

  1. Sree K.Sekhara Warrier (Kuttan Warrier) passed away on 17-02-2011 at his residence 'Nandana' at Enkakkaad, Wadakkanchery, Thrissur. The final rituals to be held on 1st March,2011 at Thiruvillawamala. Wife Indira Warasyar, son Nandakumar and daughter Nandini. We pray for the departed soul.

    ReplyDelete